What to Expect
Our scenic cycling Croatia day trip starts with pick up in your Zagreb accommodation and a drive to the small town of Samobor which is a real hidden gem of Baroque architecture and a very popular excursion destination for Zagreb residents. Coffee and famous local dessert ‘’kremšnite“ on main Samobor square.
We will be cycling from Samobor through the nature park while exploring the local villages and beautiful nature. Van support will be available at all times. Our scenic ride over the hills will take us to Plesivica wine road and its charming vineyards where we will enjoy inevitable wine tasting in some of the best local cellars and have a tasty optional lunch. Drive back to Zagreb after the tour and drop off in your accommodation.
- Level of cycling tour is moderate (24 km; elevation +500m/-500 m)
- Terrain: concrete roads
- No alcohol will be served to minors (under 18 years old)
- No previous experience is required
- However, participants are responsible for being insufficient health and physical fitness to join the trip
Know before you go
- Bring with you comfortable clothes for cycling, small backpack, water bottle, sunscreen, camera, waterproof jacket
- Although we do not recommend this cycling Croatia tour for smaller children, it’s possible and we offer 50% discount for children up to 14. All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- In the unlikely case of extreme weather conditions or heavy rains that might cause the paths to be unsuitable for biking, the tours are re-scheduled for a day or two prior or after the date booked, if possible. If the change is not possible, the payments will be refunded in full.
- Do not hesitate to let us know if you need a transfer from another city to the meeting point. It is optional to arrange at the additional price.
Meeting point: We will pick you up at your accommodation in Zagreb city.