What to Expect
Free climbing – a sport that you get easily addicted to. You are in for a climbing using only your own body’s connections to the rock. You will visit and explore Velebit Nature Park, an amazing climbing and hiking attraction in Croatia, a true paradise for climbers and hikers.
Velebit Nature Park is a home to various wild animals (wolf, brown bear, lynx etc.), but it is also a home to true nature lovers. We take you straight to the heart of Velebit where we will climb routes regardless of your experience level. Moreover, we will enjoy peace and quiet, and mesmerizing views of islands and the sea. Our meeting point is in Gospić or Karlobag, it’s up to you. After getting to know each other, we set off on a half-day adventure in beautiful nature to experience sunset when climbing.
- Rock climbing on a beautiful part of Velebit Nature Park
- Landscape view of Adriatic islands
- Unique sunset experience
No previous experience is required.
However, participants are responsible for being insufficient health and physical fitness to join the trip.
Know before you go
- Optional to arrange a traditional dinner.
- Be sure to bring: sun hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, long sleeve shirt (sun protection), enough water/drink, comfortable clothes, hiking shoes, and your medicine (allergy etc.).
- Do not hesitate to let us know if you need a transfer from another city to the meeting point. It is optional to arrange at the additional price.
Meeting point: Ask for transfer or meet us in Karlobag city or Gospić city.
This tour is weather sensitive. Please note that if the weather is inclement, the tour can be rescheduled or canceled.