What to Expect
The tour starts in a river that flows through the city center – Korana. Rafting away, we are coming to the confluence of the Mrežnica and the Korana River. The adventure begins here by lowering down on the first waterfall via famous “city beach” Foginovo. Time to take a short break and swim in the Korana River. After the swim, we continue towards “turbine” waterfall, and to one of the sightseeing points – the hotel Srakovčić rebuilt a few years ago as a replica of the former pride of the city of Karlovac. You can choose in between two finish lines that are most suitable for you.
- Rafting boats are capacity up to 10 people and/or up to 2 adults and 1 child
- Each group has one or two skippers (depends on a group size)
- No previous experience is required.
- However, participants are responsible for being insufficient health and physical fitness to join the trip
Know before you go
- Make sure you bring swimsuits, towels, dry shoes and clothes, sunscreen creams
- We don’t recommend to bring jewelry, cell phones or camera with you. In case you do, make sure they are waterproof
- Each tour is filmed by your host.
- In case you wearing glasses, please attach them with a strap.
- Do not hesitate to let us know if you need a transfer from another city to the meeting point. It is optional to arrange at the additional price.
- This tour is weather sensitive. Please note that if the weather is inclement, the tour can be rescheduled or canceled.
Meeting point: Kamensko 6a, 47 000 Karlovac