What to Expect
Hosts will greet you, explain basic game rules and divide you into the teams. Afterward, you are directed to your locker room in order to dress the uniform and body protection suit. All players get ‘’markers“, the same number of pellets, protective clothes, mask, gloves, and a bulletproof vest. The only thing you have to provide is stiff shoes. Before the game, you will have a short briefing with all instructions; teams are separated on the field (each team on its side), take your position. Ready – set – go!
- The program goes depending on how can you mark your target
- When you are hit, you raise your hand and walk out of the filed
- No previous experience is required.
- However, participants are responsible for being insufficient health and physical fitness to join the trip
Know before you go
- Bring with you stiff shoes in which you can move quickly on the filed
- Do not hesitate to let us know if you need a transfer from another city to the meeting point. It is optional to arrange at the additional price.
- This tour is weather sensitive. Please note that if the weather is inclement, the tour can be rescheduled or canceled.
Meeting point: Vranska 20, Gračac