NP Žumberak BestOfTheBest with ebike

Full-day ebike tour is dedicated to the untouched nature of Žumberak Nature Park. Waterfalls, rivers, perfectly clear water, cute little bridges, domestic food, shades from tall green trees will make you stop thinking about everyday rush, work, traffic…

What to Expect

Our meeting point is at the restaurant called „Žumberački raj“ (Žumberak heaven). After a small talk and welcome drink, we are starting to paddle next to river Slapnica towards eco centre Budinjak. All you have here is a clear nature through the woods and small villages. After eco centre and a break, we are pedalling among several classic villages with the view on traditional houses. A real treat of the tour is a waterfall 40 meters high whose water twinkles in the light. At 40 meters in height, the Sopot waterfall has three separate areas where the water cascades. We´ll take a break for refreshment, sightseeing and replenishment of water supplies at the spring. Afterward, follows a decent downhill ride towards the foot of Žumberak hill and restaurant “Žumberački raj” where a well-deserved lunch awaits us.

 

ITINERARY:

08:00 am – Meeting the restaurant Žumberački raj (GPS: Žamarija 1, 10455, Žamarija)
09:00 am – Starting to paddle
03:30 pm – Expected arrival for lunch and the end of the tour (depending on the group)

 

Route characteristics:
Trail: 60 km / Difficulty of the route: 2.5 / 5
The terrain is perfect for electric bikes, the macadam is gentle, and the paved roads are nicely laid out for an easy ride. With the first two weakest modes (battery power) you go 90% of the time, and the remaining 10% we can set the mode to sport, purely for an adventure.

The length of bike ride about 60 kilometres, the best thing about that are e-bikes. No one will get tired or exhausted and everybody will be able to see beautiful nature of the Nature Park Žumberak. All these acclivity and descents will not be problem for anyone because of e-bikes. Join us at this beautiful adventure and take home some beautiful memories

Know before you go

  • Estimated length of the cycling route is  60 km
  • Terrain: asphalt, macadam and forest road.
  • Cycling road level: 3/5
  • Max. people per tour: 11
  • Make sure you bring sportswear and clothes, bottler of water, rain or sun protection.
  • This tour is not recommended for persons younger than 16 years old.
  • No previous experience is required for this tour. However, participants are responsible for being insufficient health and physical fitness to join the trip.
  • This tour is weather sensitive. Please note that if the weather is inclement, the tour can be rescheduled or canceled.
  • Feel free to contact us in case of a transfer from Zagreb or your accommodation. It is possible to arrange on request.

 

During the trip, we are following and adhering to the epidemiological measures and recommendations:
✓ Hand sanitizers are provided for you and our guides during the trip.

✓ All necessary equipment (bikes, helmets)  are disinfected before and after each tour.
✓ A necessary social distance of 1,5 meters outdoors.
✓ If you have symptoms of a respiratory illness (cough, sneezing, fever, shortness of breath) or one of your family members, it is recommended that you cancel your trip.
✓ You can wear protective face masks by your choice.

400 kn / 53 €

PRICES PER PERSON:

Including e-bike rent: 400 kn / 53 €

With your own e-bike: 250 kn / 33 €

DURATION

About 6 hours, full day tour

MIN. / MAX. NUMBER OF PEOPLE

4 / 11

ASK FOR BOOKING ⬇️

VIEW THE PHOTOS

INCLUDED

  • E-BIKE RENTAL
  • HELMET AND SPARE TIRE
  • DELIVERY OF THE BICYCLE TO THE MEETING POINT
  • LICENSED LOCAL CYCLO-GUIDE
  • REFRESHMENTS ON BUDINJAK (ENERGY SNACK)
  • LUNCH AT THE RESTAURANT (MAIN COURSE AND DESSERT)
  • ORGANIZATION SERVICES, LIABILITY INSURANCE AND GUARANTEE INSURANCE

NOT INCLUDED

  • TRANSFER
  • DRINKS AND ADDITIONAL ORDERS

NOTE

In case of any additional information, we are happy to answer info@ruralescapetours.com

Payment: Full amount or 30% of the amount is paid when confirming the reservation, and the rest of the amount is paid 3 days before the tour.

Cancelation policy: Cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.

Prices in Euros (€) are approximate and may differ depending on daily exchange rate

In case of any additional information, we are happy to answer info@ruralescapetours.com

© Copyright 2020 Rural Escape Tours Ltd. Developed by Up Studio