What to Expect
Join us in discovering the beautiful nature of West Papuk mountain in Slavonia region. A medium-demanding hiking trail waits for you! Our meeting point is at the picnic area and geomorphological site called Vranjevina. After breakfast, we embark on an 11-kilometer long adventure that will lead us through the forest, across the meadows to the hamlet of Jačmenica and the lookout with a wonderful view of the highest peak of Slavonia, Brezovo polje on Psunj mountain.
We will continue our ascent along the coniferous forest that will, for a moment, remind you of the seashore. Taking our break along the Toplica River and the quarry. The hiking trail leads us next to the green surroundings and small stream cascades. The end of the adventure is our arrival at Petrov vrh, (highest peak, 614 meters) where we will enjoy a well-deserved meal and relaxed chat at the mountain hut.
- 09:00 am Arrival at the meeting point on geomorphological site called Vranjevina (Daruvar town)
- 10:00 am Start of a hiking tour
- 02:00 pm End of a hiking tour and lunch
Know before you go
- Hiking trail level: 3/5
- Path: macadam, forest road and asphalt
- Length: 11 km
- Private tour is available every day for smaller groups on request.
- Make sure you bring sportswear and clothes, bottler of water, rain or sun protection.
- No previous experience is required for this tour. However, participants are responsible for being insufficient health and physical fitness to join the trip.
- This tour is weather sensitive. Please note that if the weather is inclement, the tour can be rescheduled or canceled.
During the trip, we are following and adhering to the epidemiological measures and recommendations:
✓ Hand sanitizers are provided for you and our guides during the trip.
✓ A necessary social distance of 1,5 meters outdoors.
✓ If you have symptoms of a respiratory illness (cough, sneezing, fever, shortness of breath) or one of your family members, it is recommended that you cancel your trip.
✓ You can wear protective face masks by your choice.