What to Expect
Use a day and escape to nature!
Withing this chilled hiking tour, we will walk for about 8 km through gentle hills of Bilogora, and the rings of monticules surrounding. On our way, we meet with the mystical forest paths, trails, local architecture like a mud-built house, and rural characteristics of the countryside.
The meeting point is in the village called Mala Dapčevica. The interesting part is that the place has only 5 houses. During meet up, we chat and have a morning snack. After the hike, there is a homemade traditional lunch waiting for us.
- Arrival at the meeting point in Mala Dapčevica village: 09:00 am
- Start of a hiking tour: 10:00 am
- End of a hiking tour and lunch: 01:00 pm
Know before you go
- Hiking trail level: 1/5
- Path: macadam and forest road
- Length: 8 km
- Private tour is available on request.
- Make sure you bring sportswear and clothes, bottler of water, rain or sun protection.
- No previous experience is required for this tour. However, participants are responsible for being insufficient health and physical fitness to join the trip.
- This tour is weather sensitive. Please note that if the weather is inclement, the tour can be rescheduled or canceled.
During the trip, we are following and adhering to the epidemiological measures and recommendations:
✓ Hand sanitizers are provided for you and our guides during the trip.
✓ A necessary social distance of 1,5 meters outdoors.
✓ If you have symptoms of a respiratory illness (cough, sneezing, fever, shortness of breath) or one of your family members, it is recommended that you cancel your trip.
✓ You can wear protective face masks by your choice.