What to Expect
Jump on an e-bike and show us your moves! With the hospitality of local cycling guide and with the rent of electric bikes, the ride is combined with uphills, downhills, sightseeing of medieval fortresses, churches, monastery and relaxing freshness of the Moslavina forests.
Of course, there is a special viewpoint from which you can see the entire rural region.
During the ride, we have a few stops by the choice of a group. Morning snack and departure is from Podgarić place where we also have a well-deserved lunch after the challenge.
9 am Meeting point at the local Home of Podgarić village (GPS: Podgarić 24B, 43233, Podgarić)
10 am eBike Challenge start
2 pm Picnic lunch after the tour
Know before you go
- Estimated length of the cycling route is 35 km
- Terrain: asphalt, macadam and forest road.
- Cycling road level: 3/5
- Max. people per tour: 10
- Make sure you bring sportswear and clothes, bottler of water, rain or sun protection.
- This tour is not recommended for persons younger than 16 years old.
- No previous experience is required for this tour. However, participants are responsible for being insufficient health and physical fitness to join the trip.
- This tour is weather sensitive. Please note that if the weather is inclement, the tour can be rescheduled or canceled.
- Feel free to contact us in case of a transfer from Zagreb or your accommodation. It is possible to arrange on request.
- Round transfer from Zagreb for up to 8 people is 2000 kn / 267 € .
During the trip, we are following and adhering to the epidemiological measures and recommendations:
✓ Hand sanitizers are provided for you and our guides during the trip.
✓ All necessary equipment (bikes, helmets) are disinfected before and after each tour.
✓ A necessary social distance of 1,5 meters outdoors.
✓ If you have symptoms of a respiratory illness (cough, sneezing, fever, shortness of breath) or one of your family members, it is recommended that you cancel your trip.
✓ You can wear protective face masks by your choice.