What to Expect
Upon arrival to the meeting point, your guide and skipper will welcome you and introduce you to the basic of rafting. You will get all necessary equipment and after the refreshment, you will be driven to the starting point. Dress up and get ready for your adventure. Firstly you go rowing upstream where you can make a break, swim and jump from the waterfall. Afterward, you paddling downstream where you pass numerous waterfalls. Don’t worry, in this part, there are plenty of stops for you to jump into the water. Our finish line is next to the little green oasis where refreshment and lunch are served. When you have all the energy back, you can enjoy additional sport activates such as beach volleyball, football, badminton or just relax.
- Rafting boats are capacity up to 10 people and/or up to 2 adults and 1 child
- Each group has one or two skippers (depends on a group size)
- No previous experience is required.
- However, participants are responsible for being insufficient health and physical fitness to join the trip
Know before you go
- Make sure you bring swimsuits, towels, dry shoes and clothes, sunscreen creams.
- We don’t recommend to bring jewelry, cell phones or camera with you. In case you do, make sure they are waterproof.
- Each tour is filmed by your host.
- In case you wearing glasses, we advise to attach them with a strap.
- Do not hesitate to let us know if you need a transfer from another city to the meeting point. It is optional to arrange at the additional price.
- This tour is weather sensitive. Please note that if the weather is inclement, the tour can be rescheduled or canceled.
Meeting point: Kamensko 6a, 47 000 Karlovac