What to Expect
Use a day and escape from crowds!
Jump on a bike and join us in pedalling through the preserved nature and rural environment of the Bilogora green slopes. Enjoy the unobstructed view from the vantage point, the tranquillity of the surrounding villages. This bike tour brings you the opportunity to get acquainted with sights such as the Light Stripes (sculpture park) that follow us for 4 kilometres along the edge of the asphalt road. On our way, we will visit Gypsy house for a short break and (of course) homemade rakija tasting. Have you ever tried lavender rakija? Well, this is just the place! 😉
Our starting and finish point is at the Vrata Bilogore – the rustically family restaurant situated on one of the highest points of Bilogora hill and from where the view extends all the way to Medvednica mountain.
- Arrival at the meeting point at Vrata Bilogore family restaurant at 9 am. (Adress: Maglenča 125b, 43 226 Veliko Trojstvo)
- Cycling tour starts at 9:30 am
- End of a cycling and lunch: 02:00 pm
Optional to arrange:
- Cycling tour with electric bikes. On request.
Know before you go:
- Trail level: 2/5
- Terrain: asphalt, macadam road
- Length: 35 – 40 km (depends on a group)
- Make sure you bring sportswear and clothes, bottler of water, rain or sun protection.
- This tour is not recommended for persons younger than 16 years old.
- No previous experience is required for this tour. However, participants are responsible for being insufficient health and physical fitness to join the trip.
- This tour is weather sensitive. Please note that if the weather is inclement, the tour can be rescheduled or canceled.
During the trip, we are following and adhering to the epidemiological measures and recommendations:
✓ Hand sanitizers are provided for you and our guides during the trip.
✓ A necessary social distance of 1,5 meters outdoors.
✓ If you have symptoms of a respiratory illness (cough, sneezing, fever, shortness of breath) or one of your family members, it is recommended that you cancel your trip.
✓ You can wear protective face masks by your choice.